The JONES™ One Year Limited Warranty
Authenticity of the JONES™ devices & Pods
The JONES™ devices and Pods are designed and protected under the Intellectual Property laws of theUnited States. The JONES™, ThroatHit™, and InfinityFlow™ are registered Trade Marks of the The JONES™. The JONES™ devices and pods are manufactured and assembled under rigorous and strict Quality Management Systems to insure the best and highest quality. Each and every device is tested for ultimate functionality providing smooth and lasting enjoyment and experience by the end user.
The JONES™ Limited Warranty?
The JONES™ Limited Warranty is valid for one year from date of purchase from an authorized JONES™ retailer for Form Fit and Function under normal use. The JONES™ Limited Warranty is not transferable by the original purchaser. Proof of purchase receipt is required.
How will the JONES™ honor this Warranty?
(1). A Limited Warranty claim must be made within the one year warranty period. When a valid claim under this Limited Warranty is received within the one year warranty, the JONES™ will, at its discretion (A) Repair the defective device; or (B) Exchange the device for a new one.
(2). The JONES™ Limited Warranty does not cover the JONES™ pods, a device that sustained damage by abuse, misuse, accident, fire, flood, earthquake, or any other handling deemed to be abnormal, or non JONES™ liquids.
(3). The JONES™ Limited Warranty does not cover exposure of the device to extreme environmental elements and conditions, moisture, water, rain excessive humidity, or other liquids, sand, dirt and food.
(4). The JONES™ Limited Warranty does not cover a modified version of the JONES™, accessories, or attachments that is not in consistent or normal with the intended functionality or capability of the JONES™.
(5). The JONES™ Limited Warranty does not cover any defect caused by use of the device for purposes not intended for or by the JONES™ and not in compliance with the JONES™ documentation.
(6). The JONES™ Limited Warranty does not cover devices that have been tampered, disassembled, or lack of clearly marked or altered serial number, and normal performance degradation of batteries.
(7). The JONES™ Limited Warranty does not cover damage caused through wear and tear, including but not limited to cosmetic, scratches, dents, or broken sections.
(8). The JONES™ Limited Warranty does not cover opening, disassembling or tampering with your device in any way which will void this Limited Warranty.
(9). The JONES™ Limited Warranty does not cover devices that are not genuine JONES™ devices.
How to make a Warranty claim?
- Under the JONES™ one year Limited Warranty, the original purchaser of the JONES™ must read and be familiar with the JONES™ Limited Warranty herein before you make a claim.
- Retain proof of your purchase and purchase receipt or other evidence of purchase for your records.
- Original purchasers returning devices for repair or replacement will be subject to age-verification. The JONES™ will only honor this Limited Warranty from original purchasers of legal age.
- Upon purchase of the JONES™ and prior to submitting a Warranty claim it is recommended you register your retail purchase and device serial number to establish the start and end dates of the Limited Warranty.
- If the record of the purchase date is not provided by the purchaser at the time a Warranty claim is made the Warranty start and end dates will be determined by the date of device manufacture through reference of the device serial number.
- Warranty claims are made online by submitting as many details as possible to ensure prompt service. Additional details about the device, including pictures or videos and attempt to troubleshoot common issues before approving warranty service. To submit a claim, please, click on this link REGISTER DEVICE AND SUBMIT WARRANTY CLAIM.
- Subject to the limitations set forth herein, devices approved for warranty service must be returned to the JONES™ before a replacement device will be provided. You may be required to cover shipping and handling costs to return the device.
- The JONES™ encourages you to send returns with a tracking number or delivery confirmation number. The JONES™ is not responsible for lost or damaged returns shipped by you.
- The cost of shipping a repaired or replacement device is not covered by this Limited Warranty and shall be your responsibility, and a prepayment of shipping charges before a device is shipped to you may be required.
- The JONES™ reserve the right to accept or deny a warranty claim if it is believed that a claim is fraudulent.
- The JONES™ reserves the right to modify, and change the terms of this Limited Warranty without prior notice.
Limited Warranty Refund?
- Under no circumstances shall the JONES™ be liable for monetary damages and other losses caused and arising from any device defect or failure, including, but not limited to, for any loss of use, time or for any inconvenience or for any incidental or consequential damages.
- WARRANTIES EXPRESSED HEREIN, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE LENGTH OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY HEREIN PROVIDED.
- The length of an implied warranty can vary due to geographical location, in some states, jurisdiction, or provinces as they relate to exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore such limitation or variation may not apply to you. The JONES™ Limited Warranty provides you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state and province to province.
- The JONES™ is not bound by additional warranties that may be provided by its domestic and international distributors, and authorized retailers.
Terms And Conditions Of Sale
To Read Our Terms and Conditions of sale Please navigate to the Terms and Conditions Page here CLICK HERE
To View Our Intellectual Property please Navigate to our IP Listings Page here CLICK HERE